By visiting, using or ordering from this website, you expressly agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and to adhere to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations governing this web site. If you break these Terms and Conditions, Three Chings reserves the right to prevent your future use of this web site, cancel your order request, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
* All ticket prices are guaranteed at the time an order has been made and payment receieved.
* 100% full payment must be received in order to guarantee a ticket purchase.
* A confirmation email receipt will be issued upon full payment.
* Tickets will be sent by Secure post or UPS courier delivery.
* Ticket prices are above Face Value, if the face value is not shown and you would like to know the face value email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Three Chings will not be responsible for event postponements or event cancellations of any kind.
* Please check your tickets as soon as you receieve them.... Contact us immediately if you feel you have the in-correct tickets.
* Three Chings reserves the right to provide ticket upgrades at no extra cost to the client.
* Refunds will only be given if a event is cancelled. The processing fee is non refundable.
* All refund requests must be emailed to: email@example.com
* If tickets have been dispatched, they must be returned via secure postage before a refund can be made.
* If an event is re-scheduled tickets will be valid for the new date.
* Accepted forms of payment are credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
* Three Chings is an independent, privately owned company and is not affiliated with any box office.
* Credit Card Payments will debited by 'Three Chings'
* All payments will be taken in GBP.
* All payments will be taken in GBP.
* Lost, stolen or damaged tickets can not be duplicated.
* If you have any questions regarding our terms please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PROVISION OF ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGES AND RELATED HOSPITALITY SERVICES BY THREE CHINGS ARE EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON THE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW (ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE "CONTRACT"). ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROPOSED BY YOU IN ADDITION TO, OR IN CONFLICT WITH THESE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE EXPRESSLY REJECTED BY THREE CHINGS.
1. THE CONTRACT
These Booking Terms and Conditions shall constitute a binding agreement and contract between you, your company and Three Chings; you accept the terms and conditions of this contract when you confirm the requirements of your order in writing, by either a booking form, letter, email, purchase order or facsimile.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflict of laws of principle; it shall be enforced exclusively in the appropriate court and you specifically agree to accept such jurisdiction and waive any objections to United Kingdom jurisdiction over you; if any provisions or portion of a provision is held to be invalid, illegal or enforceable, such provisions will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be effected or impaired in any way; if any legal proceedings of any nature are brought by Three Chings because of breach of or to enforce or interpret any of the terms of this contract, Three Chings shall be able to recover from you its reasonable solicitorís fees and other associated costs; this contract, together with the description of services provided by Three Chings on its invoice, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and replaces and supersedes all agreements, promises or understandings, whether written or oral, and cannot be modified unless in writing and signed by the General Manager of Three Chings.
2. CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PAY
If payment is not received within the time limits in clause 2 above, this will be in breach of the contract by the client entitling Three Chings to treat the contract as at an end, and re-allocate the corporate hospitality facilities, bookings and/or tickets without informing the client. In the case of Three Chings treating the contract as at an end, Three Chings shall be entitled to retain all sums already paid by the client. The balance, if any, of the total booking cost shall become immediately payable by the client to Three Chings. This is without prejudice to Three Chings rights to claim damages from the client in respect of any loss suffered by Three Chings.
3. CANCELLATIONS OR RE-SCHEDULING
All Sales are final, refunds will only be given if a event is cancelled. If an event is re-scheduled tickets will be valid for the new date. We will not be liable for costs of travel fares, hotels, or any other expenses that may be incurred if a concert is cancelled/rescheduled. The processing Fee within an order is non-refundable.
All Requested refunds MUST be emailed to email@example.com
4. ALTERATIONS TO ADVERTISED PACKAGES
Every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised packages and events, but any package may be altered or omitted or dates changed for any cause which Three Chings at its absolute discretion, shall consider to be just and reasonable. Three Chings has the right to change the prices in force at any time. When such price is more than advertised, the difference must be paid before services are rendered. If Three Chings increases the price; the client shall be entitled to cancel the booking by giving written notice to be received by Three Chings within seven (7) days of the announcement of the change. In this event, the client shall be entitled to a full refund of any invoice or part invoice paid. All packages and bookings offered are subject to availability.
5. TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES
You agree to pay all sales tax or any other taxes, stamp duty fees or charges payable by Three Chings relating to and/or in connection with the supply of services pursuant to this agreement.
6. PAYMENT OF ADDITIONS OR EXTRAS FOR A CLIENT
All accounts for services and goods provided at any event, which are not included in the inclusive booking cost, are due for payment within seven (7) days of the invoice date.
7. LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
(a) Three Chings makes no warranties, and specifically disclaims any liability for any services provided by third parties; you agree to waive any liability against Three Chings for the actions, whether negligent or intentional, of any third parties. Three Chings agrees to act only as your agent and you agree to accept all liability associated with the delivery or use of services or goods provided under this contract, you agree to defend and indemnify Three Chings against any and all damages, awards, penalties, or other liabilities of any nature whether the result of your intentional acts of negligence, Three Chings negligence, or the intentional acts or negligence of third party persons.
(b) In any event, Three Chings shall not be liable for death or personal injury suffered by the client or their guests arising out of the booking. The limitations of liability shall also extend to any loss or damage sustained by property or belongings of the client or any guest or for further costs, damages or expenses incurred or suffered by the client arising out of the booking.
(c) Three Chings will not be liable for any cancellation of or alteration to the booking or any loss or damage to the client arising out of circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to any act of God, natural disaster or act of terrorism.